I have finally decided that after years of pain in my foot that I should get it taken care of. It has been hurting me to do anything, including sitting on my butt and watching TV. Wes even thinks it is my excuse for not running, but it really hurts! Anyway, surgery is tomorrow at noon and the Dr. said I will have to be off of it for a few days. Hopefully my house will not fall apart! I do have some really nice friends that have agreed that if I call them secretly from my bedroom they will stop by and make sure Wes has everything under control! Haha! Anyway, I don't think it is a very big deal, at least as long as I recover enough to rock climb in October! Maybe I will have some nice before and after pictures for everyone to enjoy! lol! Anyway, I will have nothing to do for a few days so I am sure I will get all caught up on my blogging!
6 comments:
I am so freaking jealous... I want surgery on my feet so bad. Half way through my day I'm limping and by the time I get home it hurts so bad to take my shoes off and walk... once again, I'm so jealous. I happy you're getting them taken care of, good for you!
Ouch... Good LUCK !
It is about time! I hope it all goes well! Love you!
Let me know what time you want us to entertain laney! Hope you can order tons of takeout, movies and relaxation! Make him appreciate you even more than he does!
Posting pics is not allowed! Hope your house is still standing. Call if you need anything!
I'm thinking of you. Take the drugs if you need them. This is not an endurance contest if it hurts. I'll catch up with Wes tomorrow. I hate to call and bug you if you are in a drug induced coma.
Post a Comment