Last saturday we decided to go to the beach. I am so glad we did! It was a beautiful day and we had a really good time. The boys love the water! Delaney would run like she was going to get into the water and then as soon as a wave came she would turn around and run away screaming! I am not sure what the problem is, but she just doesn't like it too much. She is quite silly. The waves were actually quite big, in one of the pictures you can see that Wes is standing there and the wave is going over his head! It was a blast! We need to do that more often!
I Choose You
6 years ago




3 comments:
It looks like you guys are doing so well out there! I miss you guys. I love the pictures.
Love you all!
love the pics, what beach was it? emi loves the crab...we only found a clam (it ws alive, but tight lipped, of course).
So, I just saw the BBQ! That. is. awesome! I am so glad we aren't the only "slightly white trash" people around here!
So I was reading a couple other post and saw that Wes has a Motorcycle AND a boat??? We are defianitly going to have to talk tomorrow. We are huge boat people, we've got one back in AZ and we miss it :( are you guys wakeboarders!?! Oh and the motorcycle thing...I am so jealous! I am getting one when we get out of school. I don't know how to ride one but I am going to learn!
Ok so you probably wont read this before tomorrow, so I will just tell you then!
Post a Comment