We decided to take the kids to New York again and let the kids just wander around in Central Park. We left in the morning and got on the train. The kids really liked riding the train. We had a nice new one that was double decker. When we got there we started wandering and we saw lots of street performers. The kids really were interested in that - Mom, why is everyone dancing nad playing different instruments in the park? We had lots of fun. The kids did great, they walked the whole time and no whining! We also went to the Disney Store! I personally loved it! I love almost all things Disney! Laney loved it because there are so many princess things! Wes gave the kids each a few bucks to buy something they wanted! We really did have so much fun! (Even if the city stinks and is disgusting!) We got home around dinner time and it was so much fun!
How did the black people feel of you snapping shots of them in the park while they were just trying to make a few ectra bucks. Personally, as a memeber of the black community, I would have been offended.
Haha. I Miss you. Oh and I am with you, tell Laney to stop growing.. even though she is so cute going on big girl beautiful.
2 comments:
How did the black people feel of you snapping shots of them in the park while they were just trying to make a few ectra bucks. Personally, as a memeber of the black community, I would have been offended.
Haha. I Miss you. Oh and I am with you, tell Laney to stop growing.. even though she is so cute going on big girl beautiful.
Kyler took that picture! He thought they were so cool! He wanted more pictures but I didn't get him the camera in time!
Post a Comment