So I have been noticing how big Delaney has been getting but today just totally confirmed the fact that she is not my baby anymore! She has started preschool and today was her first day! She was so excited to go to school she could hardly stand it! She got a new backpack and a few school supplies and that was it. She is now officially a "big girl"! Well, I just don't like it. I don't like it one bit!! I am not able at this point to drive her to preschool so a good friend, Mary, came to get her and I just watched my baby drive away to school! I am home all alone and so sad! What am I supposed to do with myself all alone?! I am so happy for her but what about me? Am I totally being selfish? I need either a new baby or Laney to STOP GROWING UP!! Here are some cute little pictures of Laney's first day of school! Have fun Bug!

7 comments:
Third picture down... isn't that the exact pose mom has made in SEVERAL pictures??? Your adorable bug !
Oh my goodness! That hair did turn out so cute! She is such a doll! I can't believe how big she is getting!
OH MY GOSH SO CUTE!! I love her hair! Thats no fun to be home all alone Just think you can get alot of stuff done in the day!
OH MY GOSH SO CUTE!! I love her hair! Thats no fun to be home all alone Just think you can get alot of stuff done in the day!
She looked so cute at preschool! Those ribbons are adorable.
I couldn't agree with you more. These darn kids just keep growing and growing! I loved Delaney's hair--so cute!
Haha, what a doll! Brit is right, that third picture down is TOTALLY a mom pose! What a crack up!
Post a Comment