I have been so excited for school to start! When the day finally came I just couldn't believe it! The boys were so excited also. Delaney wasn't too excited but she was a little because she knew that she would be going to preschool soon! Anyway, we walked to the school to drop off the boys and they just wanted me to go! No hugs, kisses or anything! Just go, mom! I didn't think I would be sad at all but I sure did get teary-eyed while I was walking out of the school without my boys! As much as they are monsters, I sure do like having them around for the most part! I miss them but I am glad that they are in school. I get so much more done during the day! Love you boys, good luck in school! Kyler was excited about his new shoes!
1 comment:
I miss my stud-ly nephews !
Post a Comment