Well, Wes left town for a few days and so on Friday we decided to have a little party! I asked the kids what kind of treats they wanted while we watched movies. First choice - popcorn! Kind of an obvious one but we were out and I didn't want to go to the store! Second choice - cake! Wonderful, I can do cake! Then one of the kids said, no brownies! Ok, that sounds good too! Lets do it! Well, we did! I should tell you though, I need my mom! I had to make the frosting from scratch because I didn't have one of those nifty little cans of pre-made stuff. I know it isn't that hard, there are like 4 ingredients but for some reason I just can't handle it. I even wrote it down! Anyway, I added WAY too much milk so now we have about a gallon of frosting! Also, just so you have an idea of how much frosting I really made, I used 2 WHOLE bags of powdered sugar! O-well, I like frosting - maybe not after this batch is all gone, but I guess that is a good thing! Anyway, we had brownies, cake, lots and lots of frosting and watched movies until midnight! It was lots of fun and I really enjoyed having each kid help me with making something.

1 comment:
Ha ha ha... It sounds like you need my frosting recipe. I don't think you could screw it up and it is really yummy!
Post a Comment