Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wes has gone bananas!

I think most of you know that Wes is crazy, but I mean he has literally gone bananas! He got a couple banana plants while we were in Texas and I guess he just fell in love! It somehow made the trip with us to New Jersey and survived. It is actually doing quite well! Well, I guess one banana plant isn't quite enough. Bananas multiply so I thought it would all be ok and that he would be happy with the one he has. I was wrong! He got online and found a bunch that he likes but only bought 4 more! Yeah, we have banana plants everywhere! He even promised one of my friends one of the offsets! Which, by the way Wes, she is very patiently waiting for!

This banana is in the TV room.

These bananas are in the dining room.

These bananas are in the office.

3 comments:

Lexie said...

I honestly didn't know that you can have a banana tree in your house! Tell Wes I think he's crazy. But I totally want a banana when they are ripe!

Shandis said...

I am so glad that the banana plants made it to the blog! You have to post the wierd bananas (in like two years)like the pink kind or stripes! Go Wes!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I think that is so unique. I hope that they grow bananas and that you all get to enjoy them.