Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What I have been up to

I am having so much fun on this vacation. I don't think I have ever taken a 4 1/2 week vacation but it is great!!
The first couple of weeks we were in Island Park at my dad's cabin. That was a blast! On the boat every day several times a day! I could get used to a life like that! Then we came to Utah to visit with the rest of the family. That has been so fun also! My Grandpa Grange's birthday was recently so they had ice cream at their house and I got to see so many family members that I haven't seen in what seems like forever! I actually had to ask who a few of my family members were and be introduced to them! So sad! But it was so great to see them all again!
We have gone swimming so many times at my dad's house and that is a lot of fun too! The kids love it and my step-brothers love it too because when we are there they can stop their chores for a few minutes to play!
We got to spend a day with my mom and have a great time! I saw her new house and it was a lot of fun just to sit and hang out and watch the kids play in the water.
We got to go to Jersey's baby blessing also! So much fun and so much good food! Thanks Steph & Bryce, it was great!
I also have gotten in touch with a few of my friends from forever ago! I had dinner with a good friend that I haven't seen in 10 years! So fun, it was nice to meet his wife and see his little boy! I am also going to see a few more friends while I am here! This post has been quite boring but I just wanted to post something, it has been way too long! As soon as I get home there will be tons of pictures!

2 comments:

Jared & Shanee said...

Sounds like you're vacation has been busy but it was way fun to see you. You're kids are darling and I can't believe how big they are. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

RiLee said...

that is awesome...sounds like you had so much fun on your trip...and so much more that is not posted...I am sure...I had never heard of Sky Ski...crazy...but looks fun...plus I want a trampoline like your relatives had...the one on the big tube that was in the water...what fun!!!! we missed you though