Friday, August 21, 2009

Great times with the Grandparents!

A week after we came home from Utah my in-laws came into town! I always love when we get to see them! We had lots of fun together! They got here on Sunday after church. We just hung out and enjoyed each others company. We also figured out that we were going to attempt Six Flags with the kids! It was so much fun! I think I had as much fun as the kids did! It was REALLY, REALLY hot and humid but it was still so much fun! We all sweated off about 10 lbs - which is ok with me! I didn't complain - but I am not sure that the other adults were too thrilled about it! Anyway, we did so many rides and watched the kids have so much fun! Here are some pictures of our fun together!

Kyler & I having fun!

Rylan & I!

Delaney by herself. Sorry bug!


See the ice cube on Wes' head? He was a little warm and he said this worked really well to cool him off! He is a little strange!


The kids got pictures with lots of Looney Tunes characters. They loved it!
Laney & Tweety

The kids & hmmm, I don't think I am sure what his name is - the Big Rooster??

Speedy

Marvin the Martian and his dog??

The kids and Porky!

The kids and a bunch of superheros! There are a few that I am not sure who they are but the kids thought it was pretty cool! How fun would it be to go to Six Flags and just get to wander around as Wonder Woman! I think that would be great!

Grandpa & Bug on the Merry-go-round. Isn't that a cute picture?!


I rode some of the kiddie rides with the kids. We sure had fun! I look a little big to be in there!

There was a cool water tower and when a bell rang it would start pouring water out. The kids loved it!

And also some adults!

The family, minus Grandma. She took the picture! Nobody wanted to get too close to each other because it was so dang hot!

Chillin' (or meltin') while we rode a few more kiddie rides!

On the log ride. We waited for 2 hours for this stupid ride. The whole time we were on it Kyler kept saying - I regret standing in line for this stupid ride! It isn't worth it!
I have to say I agree with him! Fun ride but not worth 2 hours! Anyway, here is Kyler splashing me!

Trying to look at the camera and not get our eyes burned by the sun!

Grandpa patiently waiting for the stupid log ride to get over!

Watching the kids on a kiddie ride.

They were so excited that they were all big enough to ride by themselves! (I was also excited because that one would have gotten me sick!

Bug on an airplane.

Kyler on an airplane. How cute!

Rylan on an airplane.

After my shirt got wet it kind of stretched. The rest of the trip my understuff was hanging out! Oopsie!

Ahh, the lovely tea cups! I look happy now...


What in the world did I get myself into??!!

Here we are watching a Bugs Bunny show!

With Grandma - what a cute picture!


We didn't get too many pictures after Six Flags. But here are a few things the kids did with Grandpa while they were here.
Played a little catch.

Wrestled a LOT!

Just snuggled and enjoyed their company!


Thanks so much for the fun memories and great time we had with you guys! Hope you come again soon!

No comments: