We made it 10 years! I really can't believe it, it seems like not very long ago that I was trying to convince Wes that I was who he wanted to marry! I am so excited to have spent the last 10 years with my best friend! We have 3 beautiful children and more happiness than a person should be allowed! Thanks so much Wes for putting up with me for 10 wonderful years! I love you and can't wait until we celebrate our 20th!
Ok, enough with the mushy stuff. I wanted Wes to plan something totally awesome and romantic for us to do. I know that I was a little crazy for thinking that but a person can dream, can't she? Anyway, about 3 days ago I decided that he wasn't going to do anything and if we were going to do anything I would have to figure it out! Well, I am not good at that kind of thing so I called Lexie. Good think I have her or we would have done nothing! She had the idea that we should go to Six Flags! I thought that was great, I have never been so I was super excited. I asked Wes what he thought and he also thought it would be fun. I am glad we got to go. Thanks Lexie for the idea and then for watching my kids all day! You are the best!
Here are the pictures we got -
Not so cute, but ok I guess.

I guess he didn't want me in the picture!

At this point I didn't know he had the camera on.

Hmmm, Wes, what are you doing??

This picture is my favorite! How cute are we?!

5 comments:
I was taking a picture of a bee on the grass... If you can't see it you must have something wrong with your eyes!
Love the last pic! So cute! So cute!
You two are so funny!!! And I could see the bee...couldn't you? Ha Ha Ha NICE!
I cant see the bee maybe because and a little something in the shot is over powering the "bee"!
Bee for BOOBS. Perv. :) Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment