Grandma J, Mom, Me, Rylan 8, Kyler 7, Delaney 5, Cami, Jayci 4, Corbin 2, Steph, Brundle 4, Brittin 2, Jersey about 2 months, Kaycee, Alyssa 3, Cody about 2 weeks, Mendy (she is my wonderful aunt) Sadie 6, Lucia 4, Dutch 2
That is a LOT of kids to keep track of! We had 3 huge strollers that were pretty much the holders of all the junk because the kids wanted nothing to do with them! But you can't blame them- there were so many dinosaurs to climb on and rules to break and so many different directions to run at once!
Grandma Mo taking the kids to see some cool stuff!
Cute!
Most of the kids all together! How fun!
Mr. Know-it-all telling Grandma about the Dinosaurs!
More posing for pictures!
I can't believe we got all the kids and Grandma Margo to sit still! What a feat!
Rylan was very interested in the guys working on fossils.
The girls love Grandma!
They had to sit on all the dinosaurs!
Here is Grandma J helping the kids sit on this dino. When she was done she was trying to back up and the tail caught her foot...
I got the picture just as Mom and Mendy were helping her up! We all laughed so hard! She is so funny! She was giggling also - she didn't get hurt - Thank goodness! I still giggle when I think about it and picture her rolling in the grass! Love ya Grandma! You are a good sport!
So many kids, so many empty strollers!
I loved this picture because Colby fits just perfectly in this head hole! The ears are great!
More sitting on dinosaurs.
Feeding fish. The kids loved that! They were yelling at the birds to stay away so the fish could eat!
I will never understand this child... She is quite strange. She did this all by herself. I am quite impressed actually!
Breaking rules. The rope is there to say - Don't come in here! Haha, does that stop a herd of little ones?? I don't think so!
We got to go inside to make cool little visors and play.
This wall was pretty cool. All the bones on there were velcroed on so the kids could take them off and design their own dinosaur.
Back inside to see the moving dinosaurs!
We had such a blast and I am so glad that everyone came! Thanks so much Grandma J! We love you and miss you tons!

No comments:
Post a Comment