After 2 weeks at the cabin we were done. It came to an end way too soon. But the good thing is that I got to see my sisters and Mom. I didn't want my mom to know we were in town so that when everyone got together we could just show up and she would cry! Not too nice, I know- but when my mom cries happy tears it seems to make me happy! Anyway, we couldn't all get together until I had been in Utah for about a week. That was not so easy to keep a secret. Obviously because Cami put on her Facebook that she was hanging out with her sister from New Jersey at my dad's pool! I put on my blog that I was in Utah and I would put up pictures later! Then I think a few people actually talked about us being there or coming! Good thing mom is a little duh (love ya mom!!) because she says she never caught on! When we finally got there she cried! Yay, I accomplished my goal! Anyway, all my sisters, Colby, Grandma J and all our kids were at mom's house hanging out! What fun we had! Thanks for letting us come mom, hopefully we can do it again soon! Here are some pictures of it!
Mom and the kids getting the hose out to fill up the little pools.

Patiently waiting for the water!

Having so much fun!

Getting ready for a cute picture. Grandma J (Jersey), Steph, Me, Cort, Cami, Mom (Cody) and Kaycee.

Oh how cute we are!

All done with the pictures. Kyler wanted to take a few more, I guess.

All done. I want my camera back. We are checking out the pictures because we had Kyler and a couple 3-year-olds taking the pictures for us! Crazy? Yeah probably but we got a good pic!

We had lots of fun at Cami's house also. We spent about 2 weeks there. Sorry Cami & Rob for the mess and the crap you put up with having us there! We really appreciate that you let us stay with you! THANKS SO MUCH!!
Anyway, here are a few pictures of the fun we had...
Kyla, Jayci and Delaney

Brundle, Brittin, Jayci and me!

Me & Jayci

Delaney, Corbin and Jayci

1 comment:
I love that in those pictures of all of us I am double the size of anyone else in them! No, I'm not pregnant I just look like I am! Ugh. Anyway, we loved having you and we love putting up with your crap! Sorry for all of my hubby's strict rules! We love you and miss you already!!!
Post a Comment