Thursday, August 27, 2009

Always fun in our house!

Well, not always. But most of the time someone is goofing around and making me laugh. I thought this was so funny I had to share.
The kids and I decided that we would re-finish their dressers. We just finished Kyler's yesterday and brought it into the kitchen because I was too lazy to take it to his room! Anyway this morning the drawers were missing. I found one in the laundry room. I just started laughing because I asked Kyler why his drawer was in my laundry room... he had no idea! He was clueless. He took it and put it away and asked me where the other ones were?! I don't know, I didn't take them! Hahahahahaha! I have to ask Wes if it was him because everyone here denies doing it! So, today we were hunting for dresser drawers! Fun! I love my kids and love that they come up with crazy things to do during the day!

No comments: