Delaney bug playing in the sand.
Jesse playing. Isn't he cute??
Rylan & Kyler wanted to be "sand monsters".
Since they were already covered in sand, might as well bury them!
Delaney has to part of the action too!
Gotta bury Rob too! What a good sport!
Wes & Bug headed for the water!
Having fun!
Fun in the water!
Kyler & Delaney decided it would be a good idea to fill her suit with sand. She looked so funny! You should have seen the looks she got when she walked to the beach like that to wash it out! So funny!
I wanted a picture with Wes. As you can imagine he didn't cooperate too well. After about 6 pictures of him pushing me away Lexie finally convinced him to act like he loves me! This is the best picture! What a pain in my butt!
Now, here is the interesting part of the story. We were all getting really hungry so Wes decided to go get us some food. He left and they wouldn't let him come back! I guess the beach was at capacity or something??!! I am not sure but he was a good 3-4 miles away and couldn't get back on the beach unless he parked and walked! That really sucked! So, we packed up the kids and rode with Rob and Lexie to Wes. I am so glad they were with us otherwise we would have had to walk 5 miles with all our beach crap and the kids just to get to the car! Stupid people! Wes tried to explain to them that his family was on the beach and he just needed to come get us. Nope. They wouldn't let him! O-well, I guess we know better for next time!
We had been there for quite a while so leaving wasn't too much of a bummer but it would have been nice to stay a little longer! I LOVE SUMMER!!

2 comments:
You have the same swimming suit as Fressia! Looks fun!
I have that swimsuit!
Post a Comment