I know that this is his poison ivy picture but that is the only one I could find that shows his hair very well. It still doesn't show how shaggy and messy it always is. I was letting him grow it out because he wanted to, and I was curious to see what he would look like with long hair. Anyway, he decided to cut it. Wes did it and this is the result...
I have to say that I really liked it! Wes said he could even keep it that way for a while - well, the school doesn't allow hair like that so he had to cut it off! O-well, we had fun for a little while!
Wes got a buzz and Kyler wanted his a little shorter, he just had a buzz so there wasn't much more to do! I will have to get a picture of my handsome boys and their new haircuts!

1 comment:
WHAT!!! Wow, I think that is my favorite haircut ever... That should be the boys’ permanent hair cut and style. As for the school that doesn't know good hair when they see it... just comb it to one side or part it down the middle. LOL...Hahahahahahaha.... But seriously….
Post a Comment