Well, actually it still feels like spring, but the kids are out of school officially in 3 more hours! I have mixed emotions about summer, I love having my kids around and at the same time it drives me nuts! I have great kids and they usually play really well together but they get so hyper and out of control! Besides chores are going to be more of a pain in the rear because they will be home messing everything up and never cleaning! Anyway, I shouldn't complain! I love them and I am happy they are home for the summer!
They both did really great and got excellent grades. I am so proud of them! Way to go Rylan & Kyler!
Also, I am a little sad to know it is summer vacation because I know that in just a few short months I will have all 3 kids in school! Then what do I do with myself? It will be a sad day for sure! I guess I will just have to enjoy them while they are all here for the summer!
Now all we need is WARM WEATHER!!
I Choose You
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment