Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just a little thought

A good friend of mine said something today in her talk in Sacrament meeting that had me thinking a lot today. She said - how much time do we spend watching TV or playing video games, and then we say we don't have time to read our scriptures. (something like that, I can't remember exactly) Well, I got thinking and added some things to my list - I watch too much TV, play too much on the computer, play video games and just sit on my butt and then use the "no time to..." excuse when it comes to my scriptures or going to the temple and I am sure lots of other things that would be much better for me and/or my family.
I guess I am saying this on my blog so that maybe I will actually work a little harder at this! I always set goals and then if I don't accomplish them I think - no big deal, nobody knows I didn't work on it! Haha, so now you know and I might actually try to be a better person!

Thank you Marci for the thoughts, I am going to try a lot harder now to not have any excuses!

No comments: