Monday, March 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES!

I wanted to wish Wes a Happy Birthday! He is such a great dad/husband/friend! We are so lucky to have him around! Thanks Wes for all you do for us! Have a great day! 30 is so old - good think I am only turning 25 in a couple of days!
I wanted to put some cute pictures of Wes on here but then I remembered I did a really nice slide show last year! So, click HERE to see it!

Maybe I will get a few new pictures up in the next few days that are more recent, besides the blogging I have to do of our totally fun vacation to TX!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Wes! 30 is OLD! Cute slide show! I am so proud you figured out how to link it with the word HERE! Haha! Love you guys hope you are enjoying the family and the weather!

The Hoovers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES!! I love the slides..it shows how great wes is and how fun you all have together!

Cortney said...

Happy Birthday Wesley! We love you even though you don't answere the phone when we call to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It's okay... I don't like to either. LOL