There are lots of video because we had so much fun! Wrestling with Grandpa & Stitch.
Wes is such a child when he is around his brothers! I am just glad they have fun. I looked outside and saw Wes on the lawn mower chasing Brad on a pedal bike. I had to get the video out there! I know there are a lot of videos but I just think it is so funny!
The mean boys were chasing Delaney with the car - she was a little scared at first but then she loved all the attention she was getting. She really loves her uncles and all the attention they give her!
Kids are so fun to play with! They are so willing to do stupid things to make us laugh!
Having fun with Grandpa. You can hear Jamee singing in the background - we were playing Kareoke Revolution! That was so much fun, and I do have to mention that I WON!!
What a cute little dancer!
Trying to play Monopoly. It isn't so easy with Stitch around!
I Choose You
6 years ago

4 comments:
I think it was so super duper having you all around. I totally miss you guys... and for those of you who would like to hire me to sing at your events based upon my brackround music feel free to call 1.800.isingbetterthannikki or contact me via email at www.mrswhiteheadneverhadachance.com. keep in mind i do weddings, barmitzvahs and sporting events...
I am sorry but if you sang better than me then why did I BEAT you every time! I believe you were in 3rd place each time! Nice try!
Hahaha! That's funny stuff. I know how you feel Jamee. We totally miss them too! I don't know what it is in the Whitehead blood. They just can't stay put. Your family is very strange. All that lawnmower chasing and stuff...I think you belong in Texas after all. Haha! Looks like you had lots of fun though! Love ya!
My kids loved to watch all your vidoes! They were laughing and they don't even know who they are laughing at! Looks like lots of fun!:)
Post a Comment