Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Having a great time!

I really want to blog about how much fun we are having! I am so excited to get pictures but they are going to have to wait until we get home! We have some great pictures and video! until then I will just bore you with some fun stories, then when we get home I will just post pictures.
The weather here has been PERFECT!! I love warm weather!
Seeing my in-laws is always so much fun! The kids were so excited about being here and playing with their grandparents and everyone here and especially the dogs!
The plane ride was fun! The kids always enjoy flying. They were very well behaved the entire way! Rylan got most of his homework done, Kyler slept most of the way and Delaney watched Annie! It was great!
Wes' dad made homemade pizza! That is always a favorite of ours! His pizza is the best! Plus the homemade breadsticks! Who could ask for anything more??!! Wes' mom has made some really yummy dinners for us that we have enjoyed! We have got to play outside all day every day and we even got to go to the zoo! This trip has been so much fun and we still have almost a week left! I got to play the Nintendo DS quite a bit and decided that is what I want for my birthday!
There will be more to come, I just wanted to get Rylan's ugly teeth off so it isn't the first thing you see. Pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

Cortney said...

Oh...Man! I miss homemade pizza! Sounds like lots of fun. I wish I could be in warm weather. I miss all of your adorable kids. Tell them I said Hi. Love you all!

Fressia Vaughn said...

I'm so excited they get to see Grampa! How much fun - I know he's gotta be in heaven with all his grandkids.

Marci said...

Nikki! I miss you! when will you be home? We really, really started cub scouts this week. The boys missed Rylan! Be safe and have way too much fun! See you soon!