Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pictures of our Texas fun!

There are so many pictures and video that this post is going to go on forever! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

The kids had a blast with Grandma's toys!



Rylan trapping Kyler.

Playing battleship with Grandpa!

Wes playing with his new toy!

The boys with the new toy!

Brad took Laney for a ride on his motorcycle! She loved it!

They love when Grandpa reads to them!

The zoo - Kyler, Trevor, Delaney and Wes. I didn't get many pictures of the zoo, but I am going to get some from Lorna!

The kids playing in the yard.

Bug wanted her picture with her new doll Grandma and Grandpa got her.

Kyler in the dirt. They love playing in the dirt.

Kyler acting cool on the bike.

Delaney with Beast and Stitch.

Wes and his toy!

Playing raquetball.

Trying to play monopoly, Stitch wasn't cooperating.

Delaney in first class on the airplane. I didn't get any pictures of the other kids in first class because Wes was with them! Sorry boys, your dad is retarded!

They sleep so strange!

Delaney playing with Grandpa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw... I miss all of you. I wish I was there.