I usually don't blog about my birthday, but this morning was so crazy that I just had to! I have to admit that I have not been looking forward to turning 30 but there is really not much I could do about it! Anyway, Wes had to leave this morning so that sucked. He woke me up at around 5 to hug me and say bye and wish me a happy birthday! Very sweet of him! I had to go to the bathroom and guess what! A Happy birthday wish from Mother Nature! Great! I thought, what a great day! Whatever. So I got the heating pad and as I was plugging it in I felt something biting my toe! I turned on the light and guess what! I just got stung by a BEE!! A bee?? Really?? In my bedroom?? In March?? I haven't even seen a bee since probably last September!! Stupid little sucker! I came out of my room and told Wes, he couldn't believe it! He said, get a picture so you can blog it! I am so proud of him, he is officially a blogger now! He did tell me that I needed to get a picture of the time because nobody would believe i would be up at 5! I tried to go back to sleep because over my dead body am I getting up at 5 on my birthday! But I couldn't sleep because I was totally freaked out about bugs or bees in my bed! Stupid sucker! My day did get better, when I woke the kids up they all sang to me a couple times and they hugged me and gave me kisses and told me how much they love me and that I am the BEST MOM EVER! I sure am lucky to have such a wonderful family! Birthday or not, my life seems to always be quite the adventure!
Stupid little sucker - I am so glad they die when they sting!

I know it says 5:29 but I had been up with Wes eating breakfast and whining about my pains! And I promise it is a.m. - notice how dark it is!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Nikki! Hope you have a MARVELOUS day ! I am a whiner when it comes to bugs in the bed too.... sometimes I think Jas puts them in there just to see the freak out show.
Talk about a Happy Birthday! LOL! I hope your day gets better than this morning. We miss you!
Happy 30th Birthday!!! That was a dumb bee. Hopefully you can sleep in tommorow. I hope Wes had a fun day too.
hAPPY bIRTHDAY nIK!!! I always try and make it a point to be the last person possible to say happy birthday to some one and never the first... I mean everyone, their grandpa, the guy who sold them their second bike, the fat kid next door and their sixth grade teacher all run to get the first Happy birthday of the day and simply Im not like that. I find comfort and excitement being the last one because then, just then is it really a suprise.
and now that I mention it tell Wes I said HappyBDay as well...
oh and sorry about the bee!!
his job was to simply sneak into your room when you were sleeping, plant his little yellow butt on your pillow and whisper in your ear:
"bee" happy today your old but it could be worse... you could "bee" older."
I guess when I sent him the memo I didnt specify to sit on the bed, in bee world maybe bed means floor... Im not sure where the confusion was exactly but I will surely "bee" reporting to management!!!
Post a Comment