Wednesday was my birthday, it was also the day we do preschool. Everyone wished me a happy birthday but then they decided to plan a little girls night to celebrate since Wes wasn't home and I wasn't gong to do anything special for my birthday. Because I didn't have a babysitter they decided to come to my house. Their husbands watched their kids and they came after my kids went to bed. I was so excited, they brought food and we had so much fun! Thanks everyone for coming I am really glad we did it because it turned out great! It is always nice to get together with a bunch of friends and just have lots of fun! I am really sad though because I was totally looking forward to playing a little Guitar Hero but I couldn't find the little plug thing for one of the guitars! O-well, I guess we will just have to do it again sometime! Thanks again, it was a lot of fun!
I am really sad that I didn't get any pictures! Mimi got one of me blowing out my candles with her phone but I am technologically challenged and can't figure out how to get it to the computer so you will just have to use your imagination!
I Choose You
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment