Sunday was Wes' birthday! He turned 29! I didn't get him anything for his birthday so I guess this will have to do until I can think of something to get him! If you know him, you know that he is about impossible to shop for!!
I couldn't ask for a better husband/father/friend! We all know that sometimes he can be a real butt, but for the most part he is wonderful! He is such a wonderful person and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have married him! I love him so much and don't know what I would do without him! Here are a few pictures of the fun memories we have had! I hope you see how wonderful he is!
Happy Birthday Wes!! I love you so much!
Love, Nik :)
This post has taken me a week to finish! I am so frustrated with it! I didn't even get all the pictures I wanted in it so I will do another slide show with the rest of the pictures! HOPEFULLY soon, but no promises! I HATE COMPUTERS!!!!
I guess I had a few more pictures than I thought I did!
I Choose You
6 years ago







3 comments:
Yay! I am so glad you finally got that all to work! I'm sorry it took you so long and was so frustrating. It turned out really cute! What priceless pictures!
Wow nikki but now who is going to work a week to post your birthday? you know you did have one it was a day after weses member?
Aww... I like this blog!
Post a Comment