I have to admit that I am pretty proud of my "Freakin' Genius" of a husband. He has been out of town quite a bit lately which makes us all sad, but we know that he is just trying to support us, and with this big new machine that he designed and built he seems to be doing a good job at it! Yeah, I am going to brag about my husband for a minute - hopefully he won't see it and let it go to his head! Anyway, if you ask me what he does for a living, I usually get a funny look on my face and try to explain to the best of my abilities that I really don't have any idea! I do know that he has designed and built this machine. It is a baler (pretty sure that is not the technical term for it!). It can bale almost anything (at least that is what I think I overheard him telling someone!) Anyway, I am pretty sure he just uses it for baling trash. They have one of the old machines in Connecticut and it is at the trash dump. I am pretty sure that is about the extent of my knowledge of what my husband does. Here are some pictures. I wish I had some pictures of the old machine and bales because this one could eat that one for lunch! (or so I am told!)


1 comment:
Yeah, I had the same problem. When they asked me what Jason did for work when I was out there I'd just tell them he was a garbage man. THEN you get the response......"Oh.... how..... nice?"
Post a Comment