Monday, December 15, 2008

There are dummies in our house!

No, I am not talking about Wes, or my kids! The kids got this strange idea to make dummies. I am not sure where they got it from or how they figured out how to make them but they did and they are pretty cute! They each took a pair of their pants, filled them with whatever, other pants, shirts, blankets, etc. Then they took their coats and filled them also. Somehow they figured out how to tie the pants to the coats and then stuff something in the neck hole so that the dummy had a head. Pretty ingenious if you ask me! At one point in the day I saw Laney's pants hanging from the wrong side of the railing and I freaked out! Yeah, just the dummy! They sure are getting a kick out of these things!


5 comments:

Lexie said...

That is really funny. where do kids come up with this stuff?

The Hoovers said...

LOL Thats so cute and funny!!! I love your kids! what freaking geniuses!

Cortney said...

I can't believe they thought of that on their own. That is way to funny! We miss you guys.

Marci said...

That is such a great idea! Better than what my kids came up with today! They were all home today with strep...check it out!

See you tomorrow!
Marci

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

That is very smart and they are so young! My little brother did that when he was in high school I wonder what it is about dummies. Your kids are so cute!