I have some just random pictures from our fun weekend so I am going to just share them in this post. I am sure I will have more pictures later when I get them all from other people's cameras, but for now these will do.....
I Choose You
6 years ago




1 comment:
Look at all this fabulous blogging you are doing! I am glad your internet is working again! so a couple things....
1. I love that Wes and his mom are wrestling, that's awesome what a cool mom (I was going to ask where Wes' shirt was...but I don't want to know)
2. I can totally see the resemblance between Wes and his brother Brad now. I didn't in person but in these pics I can totally tell.
3. You think it's beautiful here in the middle of winter and when it's raining? you are crazy!!!!
Post a Comment