Friday, December 26, 2008

Family Pictures

For some reason we just can't get around to getting family pictures. I finally said one morning - Let's just get some done! So, we all sat in front of the banana tree and got some pictures. They are not exactly what I was hoping for, but they are better than nothing! They will have to do for now, at least! Also, we took the pictures on Dec. 23, so that is why nobody will get a Christmas card from us. Sorry about that!







The kids had a hard time making decent faces, we had about 30 of Rylan before we got a good one, Laney had a bunch because she was either not looking at the camera or she had a stupid smile. Kyler seemed to get it right the first try! (don't you love the Christmas lights in the background - kind of ugly!)

1 comment:

Lexie said...

I told you guys I would take your pictures, you just needed to say when, I even brought my camera over!!!! Anyway they look good, the Banana plant was a nice touch.