Friday, December 5, 2008

Statue of Liberty

So, Monday we went to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with Dad & Brenda. I guess I wasn't thinking because we didn't leave until around noon and they had to leave for the airport at about 3 or 3:30! That didn't leave us much time to see much. We got on the Ferry to go to Ellis Island. Dad asked if we should get off the Ferry there or at the Statue - I said Ellis Island has more to see and do, unless you are going up into the Statue, which we weren't! So we got off and wandered around. It is one of my favorite places - to see what some people had to go through just to get into this wonderful country! It is amazing and I recommend everyone go there at least once (just plan on spending more than 1 hour there!) Anyway, we got back on the Ferry and traveled past the Statue, got lots of pictures from a distance! Again, sorry Dad & Brenda! Maybe next time! No pictures yet of this little trip because I forgot my camera. As soon as I get them from Brenda I will put them up!

No comments: