Saturday, October 19, 2013

My new car!

Since we moved here we have had only one car.  Wes' work car.  It wasn't too big of a deal at first.  He kept telling me that he would get me one of my own but we weren't sure when we would be leaving for Germany so we just put it off.  Finally it got really obnoxious not being able to go anywhere when he was gone.  Which was quite a lot!  Anyway, long story short, we have no idea when we are going to Germany and Wes found a great deal on a super sweet car!  So, now I have a car! YAY!


 I know, it looks like we won't all fit in it.  We figure if we go somewhere as a family we will take Wes' car because it gets MUCH better gas mileage!  I have really enjoyed having this car!

It's so shiny and red! and FAST!
I have never had a red sports car!
I love it!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sweet new ride! I love reading and seeing all the fun things that you guys do. It looks beautiful there.

Anonymous said...

Indeed, having your own car, aside from the family car, has become a necessity as it becomes handy in situations like yours, when your husband is out of the house and you need to run errands. Getting from point A to B is really difficult when you don't have your own car. Congratulations on your very cool and shiny new ride!
Arlyne @ Spartan Toyota Scion