Saturday, October 19, 2013

Random pics from my phone

Every Sunday after church the kids and I wait for Wes to be done with meetings and such.  One day we got really bored and decided we would start walking home and Wes could pick us up when he finished.  It was a really nice day and it was a lot of fun!
There is a road called "Grange Way" so we had to get a picture with it!
I love hanging out with my kids!  They are so much fun!

After we walked for about 2 1/2 miles we found a park and decided to wait for Wes there.

Kyler has taken golf lessons lately.  He has really started to enjoy golfing!
Wes is so happy to have someone golf with him that won't throw a tantrum.  Yeah, golf frustrates me.

At the end of school they had "Sports Week"
It was a lot of fun.  They split the school into 4 groups.  Red, yellow, blue and green.
Then they all went outside, invited parents to come, and had all kinds of different races.
They also let the parents race - I got to race.  We had to put a bean bag between our knees and try to get to the finish line without letting it drop!

I thought it was ironic that I got this sticker...

Delaney got this one! :)

We go to the park quite often.
I love to hang out with Delaney!


Sometimes we even let Wes tag along! :)


Kyler and a couple of his good friends.

Rylan got an award at the end of school!  I am so proud of all his hard work in school!
His award is in Design Tech.







No comments: