Cassidy is one of our friends from Jersey. She came to visit us and we had a fantastic time! I am so glad she came. She is our first visitor since we moved her and it was really nice to see a familiar face. She arrived here on Wednesday, July 17 and left on Thursday, July 25. In my opinion it wasn't nearly enough time with her.
The first day she was here the kids were in school so we decided to go see York. It is a very touristy city that I'm sure my kids wouldn't appreciate. I didn't get many pictures, Cass did but I can't find any of her pictures.
Cass and I went to the top of the Cathedral. It was an incredible view!
Like I said, we didn't take many pictures. All you get are these two! :)
I found a couple more pictures...





No comments:
Post a Comment