We were waiting for the train and Cassidy was playing with her new camera.
Trying to get a good picture of Rylan is miserable...
Stinkin' teenager!
Kyler and Delaney, on the other hand,
very easy to photograph!
After trying for what seemed like forever, Wes decided
to force him to take a good picture.
That didn't work so well. Not only did everyone waiting for the train think he was abusing Rylan, we still didn't get a good picture...
He is pretty good looking though, when we actually get a good one!
Rylan and Cassidy on the train. :)
The beautiful countryside!
(it's even prettier in person!)
On the way home we didn't feel like fighting for a seat.
The train conductor (whatever he is called) was walking around
trying to sell first class tickets. We didn't think it would be an option
because there were so many of us and the words "first class" doesn't
exactly scream "cheap!"
Well, we decided it might be worth the extra money. And, IT WAS!
It was so great! It was like being on Hogwarts Express! (we felt that way, anyway!)
We had our own little compartment with a door and everything! It was great!
And, the seats were SO much more comfortable!
Whitby
Up that hill there are 199 steps leading to the Parish Church of St. Mary.
Apparently that is where Dracula is buried. I don't know the whole story, but
I do know that they are very steep steps. :) Wes and the kids didn't care about that
so they stayed down at the beach with the camera. I didn't get any pictures of Cassidy and I
at the top. :(
Delaney sure loved having another girl around!
Again, July and nobody would go in the water deeper than their ankles!
So sad.
I love this picture!
Aren't we adorable! ;)










No comments:
Post a Comment