Saturday, October 19, 2013

Alton Towers

There is an amusement park here called Alton Towers.  We thought it would be fun to go see what it was like!
We had a lot of fun - well, Kyler and I did.  Wes and Rylan get sick on rides and Delaney is a chicken! Anyway, I didn't take many pictures but I did get a few.  Hopefully we can go back again before we leave!
AHA!  I just remembered!  This is what we did for Kyler's birthday!  Oh man, I really am losing my mind!

On the way to the park the kids were already exhausted! :)






Enjoying the swings!



I think this was Delaney's favorite ride!

This ride was called Oblivion.  It was the best ride there!
It dropped us straight down into a hole in the ground!
It was intense!
This is as close as Delaney got to riding it! :)

 Just before we got off the ride.  It was Awesome!

On our way out of the park we found this fun stuff!
The kids all wanted to battle each other!
Here is Kyler and Delaney

Rylan and Kyler

Rylan and Delaney

And more exhausted on the way home! :)








No comments: