Sunday, May 12, 2013

A little look into our lives...

I thought for sure when we moved here my life would be so full of excitement that I would be blogging several times a day (or at least more than once a month!)  We are having a fantastic time, just nothing to really blog about.  I saw on someone's blog recently a post title "My life according to my iPhone" I really liked that because really, I always have my phone with me and take pictures of or daily activities. (even if they are kind of boring) So, here is our life according to my iPhone...

I love taking pictures with my kids.  This time we were in the car outside of church waiting for Wes to be finished with his meetings so we could go home.  Rylan was home sick.

Delaney had some of her friends over and Wes was teasing them.  It was pretty cute to see these little girls giggling at him.  He was talking about Gypsies, which is a taboo word.  You are supposed to call them Travelers. :)



Delaney got her hair cut.  This was quite a while ago, but with Instagram I forget that I have a blog sometimes.
I think she looks so much older... not sure I like that!
She is cute though!


All Kyler wanted for Christmas was Grape Jelly.  That is not a product they sell here.  So, we talked Aunt Jamee into shipping us some.  Six months worth to be exact!  He was absolutely elated!
He even posed and asked me to take a picture of him "sleeping"

There is a super cute older couple in our ward that lives in our village.  They asked if they could come over and have Family Home Evening with us.  They are hilarious.  After everything was over Rylan was teaching him how to use an iPod.  Brother Childs was quite intrigued.  He even had Rylan print out that picture so he could frame it and hang it on his wall at home!
For some reason we didn't get his adorable wife in the picture.

Rylan's glasses broke and he needed new ones so I took him in to the Dr.  He had been wearing contacts so he could see and obviously forgot.  He went in and had started on the exam while I parked the car.  When I got in there the Dr. was saying how great his eyes were and that he really didn't need much.  I was so confused because he is blind as a bat!  I thought maybe some miracle happened and he could see again!  Nope.  Then it hit me... he never took out his contacts!  At least we know they are working!  After taking them out the Dr. did another exam and everything made more sense.  He does need glasses! haha

No comments: