BMX
Motorcycles. They were so high it was incredible!
After the show. The cars in the background have just recently been smashed by a monster truck! Which, by the way, was driven by "The Stig"
Kyler loves sports. He loves anything that has to do with being outside and running around. They have lots of sports clubs here and he just seems to be a natural and loves all of them! He has been in a football (soccer) tournament, Netball tournament and now Rugby. It was flag rugby so we had no broken bones or bloody faces, thank goodness! Kyler did awesome and got 4 tries. (he scored 4 times) It's funny how people here say their sports are like American sports. They really aren't. Netball is "just like basketball" No, it's not. Nothing like basketball actually, other than the hoop. There isn't even a backboard. Rugby is "just like American football". Nope. Try again. Not even close.
Anyway, off subject again...
Kyler did great and loves learning all these new sports!
* So, I forgot to add a bit to this rugby story and I don't want to forget it. Kyler had his uniform on with no undershirt. Usually that wouldn't be a big deal, but there were more kids than jerseys so he had to share his. He was totally embarrassed and didn't want to sit there with no shirt for part of the game. I had on a white t-shirt, a light jacket and a warmer jacket. So, being the totally awesome mom that I am I gave him my warmer jacket to wear. He still looked really uncomfortable so I decided I could take off my white shirt and let him use it. Only problem was, there was nowhere to change! No problem! I zipped up my light jacket and worked some magic! As far as I know, nobody really knew what I was doing, and if they did they can just chalk it up to us being "crazy Americans!" Kyler was a bit embarrassed at first, but then he realized I can take my shirt off without anyone seeing and was ok with it. Telling the story to Rylan I said - you are lucky, your mom is a tricky stripper! He didn't think that was funny and asked me to never say that again! :)


1 comment:
I love reading your blog. You crack me up. It looks like you guys are enjoying this new adventure together. It looks so pretty there. I sure hope the sun peeks its head out a little more often. Keep the updates coming.
Post a Comment