Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bike ride

Last Sunday the weather was pretty nice so we decided to go for a little family bike ride.  We usually only go about 3 miles but the weather was perfect so we decided to do some exploring and ended up going about 10-15 miles.  It was beautiful!

I get to run this path every day too.
Me & Stanley ready to roll!
 Look how pretty!  I just love the shadows, that might be because we don't see them very often because the sun is always hiding behind clouds - but whatever.
 Riding through the neighboring village.
Stanley chilled and enjoying the ride!




 What a stud.




I love this picture. 




We stopped to check out the cute little lambs!
He was SO soft!




I just love him!


In the middle of nowhere there was a bench.  So, we stopped and relaxed a bit.

We saw a bunch of chickens wandering the street.
 Stinkin' Rylan won't look at the camera for a picture.

1 comment:

Fressia Vaughn said...

I love love LOVE your outfit on the bike!!