Sunday, May 12, 2013

Just a little more...

A few more pictures to go with my last post.

I just love all the beautiful old churches.  They are everywhere!

 The Daffodils grow everywhere!  They are popping up in the middle of the grass!  I thought it was kind of strange that the kids at school were not allowed to play on the grass - then all the flowers popped up.  So pretty.

Wes needed a lawn mower.  With the amount of grass we have and the short time we will be here we just can't quite justify spending a lot of money on a mower.  So, he borrowed one from his friend.  It is a hover-mower.  There are no wheels.  And it plugs in.  It was the strangest thing I have seen in a long time!  It was quite funny to watch.  Because the grass was so tall Wes had a hard time pushing it.

Wes is out of town a lot for work.  When he is gone the kids like to take turns sleeping in my room with me.  Kyler asked if he could one night and I said he could as long as there were a pillow or two between us so he couldn't kick and punch me in his sleep.  When I came to bed this is what I found!  I didn't even know we had that many pillows in the house!  He is such a funny kid!


After school one day it was pretty nice weather so Delaney and I sat in the back yard, watched the fish and just chatted about our day.  I love that she is my friend and we can just sit and talk.  I also love when the sun comes out, which really doesn't happen very often around here!

No comments: