AMAZING!
BREATHTAKING!
BEAUTIFUL!
These words can't even describe how incredible the Alps were. Driving up it was a bit foggy so the mountains looked normal to me. They didn't look like anything incredible. So, we got our ski stuff on and ready and headed to get our passes.
Getting our passes would prove to be a bit harder than anticipated. When you don't speak any German and the person helping you speaks no English, buying passes gets a little tricky. They finally got it all figured out and off we went!
Once we got above the clouds it was like the heavens had opened up! From the clouds up was a mountain the size of all the mountains I had ever seen! And it was only the top half!!!! These things were massive! It was kind of intimidating - It took the kids and I a few minutes to think we would be ok! haha
The boys enjoyed skiing a bit more than Delaney. So, I spent most of the day at the lodge at the top of the mountain thoroughly enjoying the view! The boys got to ride on 5 different types of lifts, all in one day! There are so many different runs that you could spend all day there and never ski the same one twice!
Not sure what is going on but I can imagine Wes said something that Kyler didn't think was all that funny - so he threw his pole at him! I'm sure Wes deserved it! :)
Just amazing!
Here is how Delaney spent her day. Under a jacket watching a movie on the iPad.
It was such a beautiful day! When we got there it looked like it was going to be miserable. There were tons of clouds and it was really cold. Then we got above the clouds and it warmed right up! I think that is the warmest I have been in the last 5 months put together! We stripped off our gloves, hats, and outer coats. It was the perfect day and we all had an incredible time! We can't wait to live there so we can enjoy the view a little more often!



















2 comments:
I have been waiting for new posts! Your pictures are amazing. It looks like you guys are having such a fun adventure. I hope you continue to post some more.
The pictures are beautiful. How fun for you and your family.
Post a Comment