We did get to go out on the boat a few more times. It was basically torture though, I couldn't even get my foot wet. :(
I really miss our ward. There are some very amazing people there. So many people came to help us move - I told Wes it was about 50 and he just laughed at me. I guess I am a bit of an exaggerator. I have no idea how many people came to help but I do know that I appreciate all the love and support. There were so many people that everything got cleaned very quickly. I didn't even have enough for everyone to do! I really truly loved that ward and hope to be able to visit sometime in the future.
Here are some really great women that I became good friends with. Ute, Erica and Dawn. There are so many more but I didn't think to get pictures...
I am really going to miss the lake and how beautiful it is!
We are really going to miss Dustin, Erica and their family!
And, We're off!!
(look at the beautiful trees!)
I thought it was quite funny that my bike was standing in the middle of the boat. It just didn't look right!
Molt (our bird) enjoyed all the treats we got on the drive.
The Budget truck didn't have radio so Trevor and Rylan made this nifty little hammock for my radio.
Apparently he didn't want me to take a picture.
What were we thinking - moving to Arizona from this! I just can't get over how beautiful and green New Jersey is!
We have finally hit the corn fields.
I wanted to take a picture like this of every state, but I think I slept through some of them...
This looks awesome, but Missouri is not so pretty... at least not Saint Louis!
Where did all the trees go?!
We saw a lot of gas stations on our way - I really miss handing my card out the crack in the window and having someone else fill up my car. :)
I guess when I was sleeping Delaney got my phone and took a few pictures...
I think she likes her feet.
Here we are. Home at last! What a terribly long drive. I am really hoping to not have to move EVER again!







No comments:
Post a Comment