We had so much fun! The first day we were there we went to my mom's house and surprised her! We always have fun with Grandma Mo! She is the best!
Here are pictures of the drive - which by the way is SO much nicer than the drive from New Jersey!
Pictures of the fun we had with Grandma Mo!
I always wish I would have taken more pictures...
Grandma took us to the Planetarium.
The kids loved it!
I had to sneak a picture of Rylan. He is being a pain in the butt about pictures lately.
Grandma has the best backyard!
Look at that view!
So, Rylan wanted a haircut and he always reminds me at silly times when I can't give him one. For example, we will be sitting in Church and Rylan will say - mom I need a haircut! Really! I said, the best way to get a hair cut is to take a swipe out of it yourself. Leave it and it will definitely get cut before Sunday! Well, he did. We forgot to cut it before we left so he had this haircut for a few days...
What an awesome Grandma!
We love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment