Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pictures of the lake

Here are some pictures of our last few times on Lake Hopatcong.  Have I said yet that I really am going to miss that lake?!

So, we were out having fun and the kids were on the tube when we spotted this giant floating white thing.  Of course we had to drive by and jump on it!  Here are Trevor and Dustin having some fun on the who-knows-what.





The kids got a kick out of Uncle Trev kneeboarding while they were on the tube.



The Frugone's are good friends of ours and came over to have a little fun with us before we left.  We are glad they came!  It was a lot of fun!
Here is Megan and her mother Kathy.

Kathy is blind so I am sure this was a bit trippy for her!

Carlos joined in the fun!








No comments: