Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Uncle Glen's homecoming

So, it was a lot of fun for us to show up at the homecoming.  Rob, Cami and their family walked in the door Sunday morning before church - we followed.  It was so fun to see their faces and how surprised they were to see us! If you know me, you know I cannot keep a secret to save my life, but I did!  I didn't tell Dad, Brenda or anyone (except Cami & Kaycee and they don't count because we needed a place to stay)!  It was so much fun!

Because I didn't get any pictures of his homecoming (actually I don't think I got a single picture of Glen our entire trip) I am going to link to my post when we had lunch with him HERE.  (that way you can see what a handsome boy he is!)

I am so proud of Glen.  He has grown so much in the two years he has been gone.  He has set a good example for my boys and I am so grateful to him for that!

No comments: