Well, all week the kids have been so excited for Easter. They were just hoping that the Easter Bunny would do a little better this year than last. If you don't remember click HERE. Last year the Bunny was kind of lame. This year, he was actually prepared and remembered it was Easter before 11:30 the night before!
Anyway, It was a great Easter and to top it off we got to listen to General Conference! It was great!

3 comments:
glad to see the Easter bunny didn't screw it up again this year! Even though he does it ALL wrong. you can't have an egg hunt IN the house!!!!! it's just wrong...
Ha Video number two is hilarious!!!
I know! I totally forgot to post that you have to watch in the background to see my boys working together to get the candy! I thought it was pretty funny! And Delaney is oblivious!
Post a Comment