Holy blogpost's batman!!! ok I am going to comment on all of them...you ready?
My favorite part about this video (besides the face that Bug is probably the cutest girl I have ever seen!) is the Wii in the background!! haha love it
Looks like you guys have been busy. I forgot about Easter this year and General conference on Sat. I horrible. I'm glad the Easter bunny remembered this year, he forgot our house...oops! Wow you have really done a lot. I glad you are enjoying you house. We still need to see it. We will be blessing Ashton soon...we will let you know, we would love to have you guys there.
3 comments:
Holy blogpost's batman!!! ok I am going to comment on all of them...you ready?
My favorite part about this video (besides the face that Bug is probably the cutest girl I have ever seen!) is the Wii in the background!! haha love it
Super cool Laney! You are definetly the cutest thing ever!
Looks like you guys have been busy. I forgot about Easter this year and General conference on Sat. I horrible. I'm glad the Easter bunny remembered this year, he forgot our house...oops! Wow you have really done a lot. I glad you are enjoying you house. We still need to see it. We will be blessing Ashton soon...we will let you know, we would love to have you guys there.
Post a Comment