Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's that time again!

Yep, you got it - it's BOAT TIME! (I know Lexie is cringing right now!)

The weather was barely warm enough so we decided to get together with some of our friends and have a little fun! Thanks to our good friend Aaron, we got an awesome tube! It was a blast, even though the water was like ice! First a few of the kids wanted a ride so I went with them just to make them feel better.
Me, Reven, Delaney and you can't see him but Kyler is on there with us!
We didn't get any pictures but the tube sank. The kids were freaking out and I couldn't save them all from going into the drink, so after the tube stabilized I had to jump in to get Delaney. I was trying to just tell her to breathe because she was panicking. It came out more like jj(sucking in air quickly)jjjjjuuu(sucking in air quickly)uust bbbbbbbrrrrr(sucking in air quickly)rrreathththththe! The water was so dang cold I couldn't breathe myself! Kind of ironic. After we got the kids back on dry land the fun came!
Me, Keri and Lexie
I love this picture - No I don't think I am pulling Keri off with me, despite what you think!
Here, I love that you can only see Lexie's leg! haha! I think the pictures are almost more fun than the actual tubing!
Lexie, Keri and I went for a fun ride! I just love the tube! I have to say the second time I fell off wasn't quite as bad! Still cold, but not too bad! After a little while Aaron got on the tube with Lexie and I!
I just love the tube! We had a blast and I am so glad I have crazy friends that will go with me when the air is only like 65 degrees and the water was about 55 degrees! Thanks guys! Plus now we know Aaron is the only MAN around here! (Rob & Wes wouldn't get on the tube with us! Pansies!)
On a side note - Not only are the Hogge's moving, the Johnston's are leaving us also. We are so sad to see them go but I think the girls are going to be very upset. They have become best friends! They are adorable together! We will sure miss you guys!

No comments: