I found a Children's Museum while I was driving around one day and thought I would look it up to see if it would be worth taking the kids to. The website looked great and it looked like a lot of fun. When we got there, I was disappointed. There wasn't much and the kids got pretty bored after about 30 minutes. For some reason they had a Symphony's percussionists come and demonstrate a bunch of instruments. That is the only thing that made this stupid museum worth the money we spent. The kids totally enjoyed it and they were quite funny and entertaining.
This is Delaney with JK Rowling
Here are the boys with Albert Einstein. They wanted a picture of him because it reminded them of Grandpa Whitehead. I think he has them fooled or something! haha

Here is Delaney in Van Gogh's bedroom.
They had these heads that you could mold.
My kids got to play an instrument. They were excited - they might not show their excitement, but they really were.
There was this cute little stage with a basket of dress ups for the kids to put on a production. They had a video camera and a TV so the kids could see everything they were doing. It was quite funny what they came up with. Rylan is quite the leader!


1 comment:
"I didn't come all the way from Alaska for this"?????
Where does this kid come up with this stuff?
Post a Comment