Finally!! It is about time that I get Rock Band! I have wanted to play it for a long time and then when I got to play it on my birthday I decided I HAD to have it! It is so much fun! I have been checking Craigs list for weeks now and finally found one! I went to pick it up yesterday. As you know from an earlier post my water heater broke and we needed a new one. We had to wait for it to come. If you are downstairs in the basement playing you can't hear the doorbell. Well, I really wanted to play and the boys have already had their time on the PS2 I told them that they had to stay upstairs and listen for the doorbell while I play in the basement by myself my new Rock Band!! Does that make me a horrible mom?? They already had their time and it was my turn! Don't think I am a total brat, when the guy finally got here to replace the water heater I asked if it would bother him if we played a little? He said nope. So, here we are in the basement with the water heater man - Rylan on drums, Delaney on Mic, Kyler on guitar and me on bass! It was a blast and I am sure the water heater man thinks we are crazy! O-well, at least we had fun! Now I just need some friends to come play with me!! My friend, Lexie said she was going to come over but then remembered she had other plans! Whatever!! (I am just playin' Lex, I still love ya!)
3 comments:
Rob gets home around 10....can I come over then??? We HAVE to play, you can't have all the fun by yourself!
I think you have a problem... time to turn the tv around Nik... :) JK
Oh goodness... this first time I heard this I laughed... the second time I find myself becoming more and more concerned. I think I will need to inlist a new 12 step program for RockBandingManiacs... that or I will simply have to come pick up the rockband and all its componants... Nikki I would do that for you!!!!
p.s I have one more word and a few number for you: ROADTRIP 2009!!!!!
Post a Comment