If you are wondering why I said drive/flight, let me explain something. If you have ever driven with Wes you probably understand that there is really no difference between the two. I feel like we got here in about 3 minutes flat! I am a very stressful driver to begin with and then you have Wes in a car in front of me driving like a mad-man, weaving in and out of traffic, merging (illegally, I might add) onto the fast lane of a freeway from a dead stop, and then finally when we were out of traffic flying down the road at 80 mph!! Not so much fun! I have to admit that I enjoy traffic because I am able to go slow and think about where I need to be going! No traffic enjoyment on this trip! Usually on a road trip you get to stop and see some sights, enjoy the scenery, etc. Nope, he got on his walkie-talkie and said - There goes Yale! WHAT??!! WHERE??!! Oh, I blinked! I must have missed it! Hopefully he will be able to slow down and we can enjoy the drive home! We shall see, I guess! By the way, I am a swervy driver (I know, it sounds like I am a crappy driver, I kind of am. But haven't been in an accident since I was 17!) and a motorcyclist came flying past me in my lane!! I was so flustered that I got on the walkie-talkie and yelled at Wes that if he ever did something stupid like that on his motorcycle and lived to tell me, I would kill him!! Some people are just stupid!
1 comment:
ha, sounds like you guys has a good time!!! between the 2 of you and your driving, I don't know how your kids have lasted this long!!!
Enjoy RI, I should have come with you like you said!
Post a Comment