"Mom, take a picture of us" I love it when they love each other. It is usually only when they are about to get something or do something fun! Hahaha!
C'mon mom, just let us have fun - stop taking pictures!! They actually said that to me a couple times!
Rylan bought himself some new goggles, fins and a snorkel! I thought he looked pretty funny so I had to get a picture! He doesn't like the picture that much! I love it!
Kyler and Delaney put their money together to get the same set Rylan got. He didn't want to be left out - he wanted a funny picture of him also! I love faces in big goggles - too funny!
Here is Bug getting the flippers on. She didn't like the goggles too much!
One of the days Wes came swimming with us. He really doesn't like to swim so it was great that he did!
One of the first days we were there after dinner Wes wanted to see the pool area. Since the kids had already been there for hours they were more than excited to show him. While we were there we found some of our toys sitting at the bottom of the hot tub. I told Wes he should hold on to one of the boy's ankles and dip them in the water to get the toys. They thought I was crazy! I thought it would be fun for the kids and we would get our toys back - so they did it! Kyler didn't want to at first but then after Rylan did it, he decided that it was going to be ok and I wouldn't get upset! Hahaha! Anyway, I didn't have my camera there so when we got back to our room I got a picture of their wet pants!
For some reason Kyler loves to do belly flops! He is a strange kid! It isn't because he can't dive properly because he actually does a pretty good dive, he just likes the attention, maybe??
Rylan wanted to race Wes across the pool. Wes gave him a head start but then swam past him pretty quickly. Rylan must have his moms competitiveness because he decided to cheat! Watch, he grabs Wes' shorts!
Kyler wanted to race Wes. I guess to make it a little more fair they put Laney on Wes' back. If you notice Wes is struggling to keep his head above water. He sinks like a rock. Also, Rylan cheats again, this time for Kyler!

1 comment:
I miss you guys so much! I love my little cheater heads!
Post a Comment